CBC’s value to its members is as follows;
- Advocacy excellence in the region – influence decisions at the highest levels of policy decision makers in COMESA.
- Regional brand recognition as a business through CBC
- Market intelligence and analysis to inform trade, investment and joint venture decisions.
- Increased partnerships in regional and global markets.
- Business facilitation in regional and global markets through trade promotion, linkages and advisory services.
- Industry collaboration through CBC memberships for efficiency and sustainability of enterprises and associations.
|Principal Members 1000 US$ (National Associations)||(a) Private sector national associations representing various sectors of national economies of Member States;|
|Regional Associations – 2000 US$||(a) Private sector regional associations representing various sectors within COMESA or a number of member states in the region.|
|Associate Members -Companies - 5000 US$||(a) Incorporated Individual companies upon admission by the General Assembly after application;
(b) Various interest groups in the Common market whose aims and objectives are in conformity with the aims and objectives of Common Market upon admission by the General Assembly after application.
|Honorary Membership:5000 US$||a) This will be granted to deserving persons with the potential to contribute to the well-being of the CBC in a significant way and will fall under the category of Associate Members.|
|Emerging Businesses: 500 US$ (SMEs)||(a) This will be granted to deserving persons with the potential to contribute to the well-being of the CBC in a significant way and will fall under the category of Small and Medium Enterprises;
(b) The Council will grant the membership in the spirit of ensuing diversity of ideas and broadness of the income base.