Business support services that are regional in nature. The objective is to develop platforms and activities that can promote partnerships and linkages amongst businesses. Furthermore, inform businesses on the various trade and investment opportunities that are available in the region.
CBC will continue to develop products and services such as the BizNet, Made in COMESA, linkages and market intelligence support, database/ central depository for trade information that members can access, work with member states and members on systems that facilitate trade and to develop regional value chains and industry development policies and improve communications.
At regional level;
- Development of flagship Business facilitation programs: COMESA Business Visa Scheme, Made in COMESA Label, and
- Business Facilitation handbooks; the COMESA Sectoral -Led Handbooks customized to market requirements
- Host the Annual COMESA International Trade Fair and sectoral buyer-seller meetings
- Mobilize business participation at the regional level for international trade fairs through global partnership agreements with business organizations.
For our membership;
- Continuous business advisory services on industry led agendas including accessing markets, private to private partnerships, facilitating business agreements amongst SMEs and corporates.
- Proactive market surveys on three agendas per year to inform business climate decisions for investment and ventures
- Lead international trade missions per year to support global partnerships between Africa and international markets
- Support bilateral business partnership meetings between member association in countries where there is a potential of increased intra-trade partnerships
- BizNet ; CBC hosts a Business linkages and intelligence platform for companies, associations and SMEs businesses in the COMESA region, consisting of over 3000 listings of both companies and business professionals across COMESA.
- Made-in-COMESA platform; Your trade and market analysis platform, simplified as an easy to use tool for businesses and traders in the region.
- Business to Business Networking; CBC also has a variety of platforms for Business to Business networking; through exhibitions, workshops and other meetings which are hosted at an annual basis. Furthermore, though an online platform we also facilitate Business networking for partnerships, joint ventures, and investment and trade opportunities in the region. Contact us for more information on upcoming B2B events in the region; or for virtual linkages.
- Business Sourcing for Investors or Businesses; CBC also facilitates partnerships or business arrangements; through sourcing for the right partners for your business. If you are looking to procure certain services or products within the region, we can contact our members and assist your company in identifying the right partners to do business with in the region; be it a multinational corporate or SME level.
- Marketing & Advertisement; We offer advertising opportunities for companies, to feature on our website, branding opportunities at our events and publications.